Monday, February 21, 2011

My pet peeve .

The thing I dislike the most , among flying insects , egoistical &proud people , etc , are people who pop their collars .

Logically , the people who usually pop their collars are runners ? Who want to keep their neck protected from the sun as they run . But when I go out , I see most men popping collars . And more shirts with wordings on the underside of the collars are printed . Honestly , when my sist &I go out , we laugh when we see guys with popped collars . The fact that they definitely aren't runners makes it much more of a thing to laugh at .

Not only is it not-so-fashionable , it makes the average guy look not-so-manly , and it makes the neck took fat and stout from the back . What you think is fashion , doesn't always make you look good , eh ? Unless you're a male supermodel who looks perfect in every way , and can carry out every look , you may actually look good . Not that I encourage you to wear it , but meh .

Anyway . That was just a short little rant . :D

Today went well , Ms Ang actually released us early , basically 'cause she owed it to us . Anw I went with mah wife ( Cheyanne ) to Kovan Heartland Mall after school to find our yellow roses :) She told me that her friend was coming along . So I was like , okayyy . So we went first , 'cause he would be at the mall like half an hour later . We went to Cold Storage , but there weren't any there . &I saw this lady , very funny la . She take those plastic bags to put fruits &the way she try to open it very cute . HAHAH . She held the plastic bag between two hands , and blew air into the middle , hoping the sides would separate I guess . But she tried like thrice , also can't . Then when she rubbed the plastic between her hands , the way she treated it was like , paper ? HAHA . Like scared it will tear . 8D

Anyway we left , and went up to a small booth selling flowers , near Cup Walker . So we asked , but they said that there weren't any . &the lady there was super cute hehe . She keep like , confirming with Cheyanne if that was what she wanted &if she knew what the flowers signified . Damn cartoon . So anyway we decided that we were okay to put an order for the roses , &bought 10 stalks . Then we split 5-5 each :D . So , I think I'm going to give him 2 ? Then keep 3 for myself :DD

WE WENT TO BUY ASSESMENT BOOKS ALSOO , SO GOOD RIGHT (Y) hehehehe :D



Damnnnnn , tomorrow's Tuesday but we're following Friday's schedule . Sickening , double chinese and probably double lit . Why probably ? 'Cause Laura Lim said maybe she would dismiss us at 1.20 ( one period earlier ) but not confirm lahh . x.x


Okaye , bye ! :D

No comments: