Although I've only heard the Glee version , I think it's pretty cool .
Me , being a Christian , obviously has it's "rules" eh .
'Cause , just yesterday , I changed my relationship status from single to married to my "wife" . Obviously , a just-friends wife . DUH , WE'RE BOTH STRAIGHT . &anyway , we're fifteen . How to get married . LOOL .
So anw , my aunt was angry w/ me 'cause , at that point of time , my "wife" didn't accept the request yet , and so my aunt thought I had a boyfriend and lectured me . Then I was like , it's a girl lah -.-
So w/e . She never reply .
Just a while back , I told my mum 'bout this , and she started lecturing me also -___-"
So she was all , "later people think you lesbian ah" &I was like , "just as friends la , we both straight one ok !" Then she say , "You ah , go church then still do this kind of thing ."
I seriously didn't want to reply &I felt exactly the way Kurt ( Chris Colfer ) did in Ep 3 - Grilled Cheesus . I can't remember the exact words , but he was saying that gay people had no choice but to be gay . God made them like that , and that in church , they learn that it is wrong .
Tumblr point : LOVE IS LOVE .
So ya . Even though I'm Christian , I hate Christianity in that sense .
t(-.-t)
No comments:
Post a Comment