Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sing.

I LOVE THE SONGG . By My Chemical Romance , I mean . Hehe . Like , it's so hopeful-ish ? Hahahah . Even the Glee cast covered it . I like <3

Anw , CHEYANNE ( MAH WIFE ) asked me killer question .

How do you break up with a guy ?

EH HAHAHAH I ASKING THE SAME THING OK . HAHAHAH FML LA . But she veh zai , she thought of giving th guy Striped Carnations and Yellow Roses . I only can remember that the Carnations signified "I can't be with you anymore."

And idk why our school must have 1837362475217436891 Cyber Wellness talks a year la . Damn boring already can . -____-" PLUS THEY DRAG OUR DISMISSAL TIME BACK JUST CAUSE WE LATE . ARRRRGH . SICKENING . TALK FINISH ALREADY , STAY BACK 10 MINUTES TO READ BLARDY CYBER WELLNESS NOTES @(&$#@*^#$ . And I couldn't go for lunch 'cause my bag was in class and I FORGOT TO BRING IT DOWN FOR DUTY :(((((( DAMN WASTE TIME I SWEAR .

CCA not bad lah . Jasper never come cause he go friend bday party . JOKE .
Meh anw he quitting .
Training kinda easy today , 'cause just had to teach juniors mic stand etc .
Then talk to them awhile , then dismiss already :D COOL MAN .

Can't wait to see mah wifey's poem . Maybe we buying envelopes &stamps to mail to them :OOOOOOOOO
I don't know his address . Problem ? ):
Whaevaa . THEN THE FLOWERS , AHAHA :D Call florist . :b

Okay , byee .
Love y'all (;

No comments: