Saturday, February 26, 2011


HELLOOOOO :)

I had probably one of the bestest days of the year. HAHAH. I WENT OUT WITH CHAOJUN, to AMK Hub to watch..


Eh, don't play play. This movie is fucking awesome. No spoilers, so yeah. EXCEPT THAT DIANNA AGRON IS SUPER PRETTAYE. & I think Number Six was faking a British / cowgirl accent. HEEHEE. But not bad la.

Anw, I was late LOL. We supposed to meet at 1.45, I reached there at about two. HAHAH :B Thennn, we went to walk around. Seriously uh, the place not much things to see / do. So after the movie, we walk a bit more at AMK hub. Went down, to eat sushi :D . WE ATE "ME", JELLYFISH! HAHAHA. :D And octopus, and salmon. nom nom nom. :D

We left for Bugis a little after that, and walked somemore~ Went into the DC Comic (or w/e) shop , see see all the Superman, Batman stuff. Haha. Then went Illuma :D Went to the arcadee 'cause he wanted to play Jubeat. There a lot people camp, so had to wait quite a while. THERE WAS THIS GIRL, PLAY YMCA. HAHAHAH. If we got a lot of people with us, I don't mind trolling her and doing the "YMCA" actions. :B .

So, he found a machine a while later, then play. Like, thrice? :D Then we went to see the thing machine. xD He told me, the machine not bad. Can push, hook, grab w/e. HAHAH. He try to push down one pillow, budden it didn't hit th center so it didn't fall. heee awee D: . After that, we went down to eat icecreamm. :D We shareshare 1 cup la, then he pick chocolate. I pick caramel. It tasted like, weird when it was mixed together. HAHAH. The caramel was a liiiiiiittle bit too sweet, but i thought the caramel > chocolate . :b

After that, he sent me to th mrt station, then byebye alr. :D

BUTT . Yeh there's always a butt , also got bad things .

1) MY BUTT HURT LIEK SHITTTT FROM BIKING. Urgh. And my left hand too. I like idiot, hold on too tight to the handlebars .

2) My aunt scold me, thought I was slacking away and using my home as an excuse to not go to her house. Honestly, I feel that my home is actually a much more study-friendly place, as compared to hers. She has the teevee and the computer, which totally distracts me. 'Cause there's no actual room to study in. For example, I'm on the computer. She asks me to do my work, but I get distracted by the television. I'm not super disciplined, I know. But at least, trust me to get my work done, without your supervision all the time. I'm already 15!

Okay , rant end.
kthxbai <3

Note to self: WORK HARD , PROVE TO YIYI I AIN'T NO SLACKER .

No comments: