Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Bloody hell.

I hate it when my mum's biased toward my sis. It's damn obvious, most of the time. Like, she brought her test papers in to the room for my mum to sign and my mum's all like, "Oi why get 0 for this page!" AND SHE SOUNDS FREAKING DEMORALISING . So I'm all, "Ya luh! Dodo la you!" But obviously, my sister would know it's in a joking manner, so yea, mine won't hurt, but make her laugh instead. And she comes to "hit" me, then SOMEHOWW, I accidentally scratched her, and she walks out of the room to wash it.

After she goes out,
mum: "Eh you don't demoralise her la. &so rough for what"
me (on the inside) : wtf, look who's talking. &anw we're just playing around, seriously -.-"
but I go: where will. play play only.

So yea, it's pretty much the same but different in the way I say it out.

I mean, hell. I know tomorrow's her birthday and all and I love her but come on! Y SO SIRIUS HUH?


&I can hear my sis cutting her nails now. dunno for what.

No comments: