Friday, April 1, 2011

Lower sec -> Upper sec.

In the few months separating me from a sec school junior to senior, I felt that I've changed a lot. ( &probably one of the reasons is that I'm a PSL lah hahaha! )

Just now, during sports carnival, N was so cute lol (x she ran up to me and hugged me, then say she miss me &I changed so much, like, in lower sec I was damn quiet then now I'm so different. HAHAH. Then I was like thinking, and I realised yeahh. True (x

Anyways, I'm gonna leave topic and talk about the sports carnival!

I reached school at 6.37AM, LOL LIKE MAD SIA. Then waited for the other peeps so we could pass the class tees to them. Then after everyone changed, we looked damn cool IMO. HAHAH. The material so.. uh idk how say. But can see the Nike tick! LOLL. Anyway, the sports carnival started off, meh pretty boring. When the P.E reps led the classes to the front of the field it was damn messy. HAHAH. Then we said the oath thing, boring shit. -_-"

Started off with Captain's Ball match! Played against Humility, and it was a damn close match okk! 3-4 leh. (Y)

Then after that were relay runs? 100M I think. And the running place damn blardy idiotic luh. Run about one length of the field then run back. Jokee. At least when it was on the concrete pavement is better. Maybe they scared people fall o_o hahaha

Thenn, i not sure luh. (x TUG OF WAR WAS FUN K. Started off with the sec 1s. Cheer like mad for 1Hope, HAHAH. After they pull, I go say 3 cheers. Then MK go say, "Eh that's my job!" LOOL. (x

Sec 2s. I went back to the stands HAHAH. THEN SEC 3! 3Sin the first pull, wah damn hard luh! Lost a bit then after a while was able to pull back already. Throughout the pull I was screaming LOOL. Then very tough, so I tried to shout "pull pull" w/e . Like mad (=,=) HAHAH BUT WHEN WE WON I SCREAM LIKE MAD. HAHAH

Then went one round again~

AND THEN SECOND PULL :D
It was uh. Easier than the first! O_O!
And I still screamed equally madly as the first time. LOL.

Oh ya! And the troll thing really was done :P We played Rebecca Black's Friday while the relays were being ran. O:

After that, was 8x50 ~
Our class got third but I was damn impressed by a lot of them la! They run sofa king fast! LOL.
And mah wife got hurt. Her thigh muscle pull or smth. ):

Prize giving, I got like, the first two medals I ever got. HAHAH. One gold and another silver. Gold's for the tug-of-war, Silver for Captain's Ball. :D
So happy naoz. HAHAH.

And to think tmr still have remedial! AHH
BUT I'M GNG OUT WITH CHEYANNE :D
Okk, shall end here (x

Bye peeps <3

No comments: