So anyways, went for heats on Mon and Tues. Mon played with Charity only. My juniors say 3 sec then we pull win alr. HAHAH COOLMAN C: . On Tues, we played with.. uh.. O_O" Shit I cannot remember LOL . Ok la anyway , went to the CastlePeak place to finalise all the class tee stuff. DAMN HAPPY HEHEHEH. Today collect a lot money. :b now I know what it feels like to be a treasurer x.x" it sucks man! LOL.
Hmm, went for run at th Punggol park area there :D IDK WHY I COULD LIKE, RUN ALMOST TH WHOLE ROUTE . Must be the music. I listen and run like very easy liddat (x . Then one part, I turn back , saw mum dad and sis at the tree there. Then mummy said there was a snake there. WTFFFF I NEVER SEE JUST RUN LOL. LIKE A BOSS (Y)
Oh gosh. Math tmrw :/
Okk, I'm damn tired! gotta chiong lit assignment tmr too. eww la . Ok, nights homedawgs <3
No comments:
Post a Comment