I can only use th com till 6! AHHH. Anyways, not much to say, just feel like writing something out. Blah.
This morning I wokeup &went to use th com uh, to find guitar chords. Then my dad wokeup &scolded me cause he thought I playing. Sheesh. -.-
So anyway, went to my room to read R&J, READ UNTIL SCENE 3 ALRD ! ^^ ^^ ^^
Anyways, I don't wanna go out laterrrrr! Sickening! Parents want me to play golf -_-"
My passion for golf is like, depleting already they still want me play. At least if you ask me go roller blading or what more fun right hahaha. Shit, I don't think my feet can fit inside my blades already. HAHAH LATER I GO FIND AND TRY ON. :D
I'm happy that : the class blog is up! WITH MY SUGGESTED URL! ^^ Okok maybe they changed it abit but that's not the point. Is just numeral "3" become letters "three" only what. :D
Eh, I run out of things to blog about. HAHAH.
Oh ya one more thing. I wanna use this blog to post my tumblr challenges also ^^ cos I don't like putting on tumblr, I don't know why also. Whee. :D
I'll start tomorrow or some other day. Yay ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment