I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED TODAY SO MUCH (Y)
Firstly, NO ENGLISH LESSON! HURHURHURHURHUR. :)
MATH TEST, NO CALCULATOR, yet I could do most :D as in, I managed to write something for all the questions. :D BUTT. Got careless mistake, OMGah, can die.
Went to the lab for chem, Mrs Ganesan was pretty upset 'cause we arrived at the lab a little late. :(
SS, freaking dry. No wonder I forgot and last minute-ly added this in. SEE LA.
Yay went recess with YuJia, NianYao, Jasmine theyall! I can't believe Fridays are the only day we can have recess together! Saddeningggggg. What's worse, Jasmine sadsad cause someone made her look bad, when she didn't even do anything. &made big drama out of it somemore! Wtf.
Naise. After recess, double period of cheene and pure lit.
Cheene can die. Got test and ting xie. Luckily, I did most of it. BUTT. ( There's always a butt. :D ), I didn't understand the last 2-3 questions and wrote nonsense
, if not, nothing at all. Dammit :( waste eh. I think last question 5 marks. -.-
For ting xie, THE EFFORT I PUT INTO LEARNING IT LAST NIGHT PAID OFF!!!!!!!!! YAY.
I remembered most of them, and uuber proud of myself. Then last night, when Jas ask me what I was doing or something, I was like : Studying my ting xie. PROUD ANOTT???? HAHAH.
AND SHE REPLIED SHE WAS! + She surprised, HAHAH COOLMAN. Damn happy.
teehee, went off topic for a while there.
Anw, pure lit was next. We read through Act 1 Scene 1 :D
Samson -> JunYi
Gregory -> Jaron
Abraham -> Ashley
Benvolio -> Bryne
Tybalt -> Derick
Capulet -> Geoffrey
Lady Capulet -> Joan
Montague -> Rachel/Kevin
Lady Montague -> Shirmaine
Prince Escalus -> ZhiXuan
Super funny, JunYi &Jaron were like, talktalktalk. Abit monotone-ish? Then suddenly Ashley voice pop up, I SWEAR THE WHOLE CLASS LAUGHED. The way he "articulate" the words very cute. :D
So Tybalt &Bevolio, talk &end up fighting. I swear if Snorlax was our lit teacher she'd definitely mention the word "belligerent", -.-
Then Capulet and Lady Capulet stepped in. :D
Joan&Geoffrey, loudest &clearest voices la. Geoff make the emotion in the words super funny, like deep deep, "booming" voices? But a bit fail lah. ^^"
&Montague + Lady Montague stepped in, &the men of the two houses fought.
Prince, speech super long HAHAH. So talk, then he stopped the fight. :D
Ms Lim went through the different puns in the passage with us. Helpful maxxxx!!!!!!!!!
Anw dismissed, taught Shirmaine the PSL dance. Woah, she learn freaking fast okay. Super impressive. :D
At like 3 plus, went to visit Faith! They doing deco, then endup play music &slack. Then at 4+ (?) , Samuel ask if we want bbt, his treat. I was like, woah :O . So agreed. ^^v
He help me get chop also lor! HAHAH OH SHIT I SOUND LIKE THOSE TYPICAL SINGAPOREAN AUNTIES WHO WANT FREE GIFTS.
He got me four chops, eheheh. :B
Anw went back, WA LIKE AGENT CODY BANKS CAN.
We go past the security guard, UP the backstage staircase, DOWN the control room staircase, past the big steps, UP the stairs @boys changing room, then go 1Faith classroom :D
BUTT ( again ), THE CLASSROOM WAS LOCKED &EVELYN WAS AT THE LAN.
POOPYCAKES >:(
So Samuel, KeithChua, and Qi Ge (from 2 Love), slacked outside and chatted. Then obviously I call Evelyn to rush her right. :D
So after Evelyn, BrandonO &JX came back, we slack again. :D JX BUY CHEESE FRIES. Yummeh. Obviously, we steal. :D
After a while, Brandon &Samuel play with the broom then Brandon took out the sweeping part of the broom. Idc la I just call it head kk. So he took the broom head, then pose &say, "This 1 like the Street Fighter liddat." Then suddenly, they play lor :D Brandon took the broom head and the "ang pau fan" and "fight". Then Samuel took the broom BODY. :D
Picts? OKEH 8D
The one on the left's Brandon, Samuel's on the right ^^
Can see the broom head, ang pau fan, and broom body. :D
Shall end here, cause they 2 pose very cute. :D
&cause it's 12.30AM. :)
G'night readers, (Y)
No comments:
Post a Comment