Soo, as the saying goes, "I need a chill pill!" It usually means that a person is extremely stressed and needs something to relax, no? In fact, there is actually something that they can use to chill isn't there, drugs. I'm not encouraging the use of it 'cause I honestly don't do 'em, duh. Hahahah ok wtf was that for anw. /facepalm
So anyway, let's say there were such things as 'chill pills'. Be honest, almost everyone would want one right? And after 'chilling', they'd get stressed again and again. Thus, making the demand for chill pills higher and worse, people may even buy it by the bulk! Which obviously, makes it no different from drugs, agree?
Speaking of drugs, Amy Winehouse passed away yesterday. And honestly, I didn't really mind as I wasn't a big fan of her music. Plus, it was kinda expected as she was a druggie, eh. And it's kinda annoying to see people say sweet stuff about her when they didn't really care much about her when she was alive. Some even were poking fun at her. And now that she's gone, you all start with the good wishes? -nothing else to say-
Hahah okay no more of that. I definitely could've talked more about it but the amount of brain juice which was in my head just this morning had already been depleted by hours of school. So right now, I'm just stringing coherent sentences together. AND THE NEON TREES CONCERT IS TOMORROW! Whatever. Hahahah I'm not going anyway. But G is definitely gonna be one sad, sad man. It's his birthday tmr and he's not going! Hahah aweee.
And also, he had gone to participate in the Hair for Hope charity event. And in my opinion, it's really brave lah. Hahahah I wouldn't mind doing it if only we didn't have to shave the WHOLE thing off! Then I would grow it and then cut it off at the event. hahahah lol.
Okay, I have nothing else to put here. BYE.
No comments:
Post a Comment