3 people asked me if I cut my hair today! Hahahah :D
My CNY was pretty much awesome &fun . Most memorable day was probably the first day? We went to Queensclose first, but didn't stay long! We went to Mrs Teo's house :D She's mummy's godsis. ahaha <: . All the uncles there were really friendly ( first time going there o_o ) , they were telling stories about how "pai" they were when they were young.
One of them ( Uncle 5 ) , really zai ahha, he say he P3 already hit teacher! He naughty in class, so teacher made him stretch out his hand. Then the teacher used the metre rule to hit his hand, but Uncle 5 too zai already, the ruler going to hit his hand, he snatch the r
uler and whack the teacher back! AHAHAH. Omg, laugh like mad. :D
He also said he only respect 1 teacher, he called her Ninja Woman 'cause on the first day when he wanted to hit her, she grabbed him by the shoulders and "threw" him across the classroom! Damn joke, :D
Best one, I think it was done by Uncle 3. He say he kup the dustbin on his teachers' head! AHAHA. :D
Oh ya. Mrs Teo also major fail sia. She pull me go Gavin korkor there then say to him, "Come come I intro pretty girl to you." I was like, "he my cousin!" Then she was like, "Huh?! You know each other ah!" Then me &Gavin were like, "Yeah." HAHA. SO FAIL, uuber joke. <:
After that, went to Rachel's house. Played with Isaac and Eoghan ( pronounced Owen, cool right 8D ) @ the playground! &I saw Zhi Xuan, hahah! :D Overall very fun. <:
ISAAAAC DAMN CUTE, I POST PIC. :D

Yeh he's angmoh. :b

He was playing some police game on Uncle Jonny's iPhone when I called him. :b
He's super cute, but very rough.
No comments:
Post a Comment