Thursday, January 27, 2011


Heyyoo! Sorry I haven't updated, heh. :>

We had CEC INVESTITURE TODAY!

We PSLs were awesome, during the dance item and the end cheer, nothing else to say.

HAHAH KIDDING !

The CEC members were cool too.

THE ONGSTER FELL DOWN! HAHAHAH HILARIOUS, HA HA HA H
A HAHAHA HA HA HA!

Okay enough. I'm a bad PSL for laughing. No la. Actually a lot of us laughed too. :$

Then it was our item, dance dance and cheer! Love the PSL cheer to the maxxxxx. <3

&we led the school in school creed, heeeeeeeh ^^"

Oh and after that, Mr Maran intro us to the UK trip. Fuck, damn excited! I WANNA GO BAD BAD BADLY. URGH.

Anyway, super classic eh. Once Mr Maran said, "Okay, you're dismissed," The PSLs all chiong and take alr :D LOL. Wah, Teng Leong and Cornelius take a lot for PSLs, yet some didn't have. LUCKY I TAKE FROM IMMANUEL! Awesome max. \M/

Then went to collect PSL hoodie, pict of it maybe tomorrow or the day after, I don't know. BUT IT'S EFFING COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLIOOOOOOOOO.

Hee. So happeh.

Slacked with Faith afterward, and played Spin The Bottle also. :P

Oh gosh I love Faith so much. Going to visit them tmr morning with Shah. :D



- Drawn by Samuel Chia. :D

No comments: