Tuesday, January 11, 2011

So school's officially started for us PSLs, there's a lot of work to catch up on uh. But what with the fun felt during camp, there's a horrible price to pay for it >=8(

I *think* I lost my student info form, YAY. Lawrence Koh say need go GO take or smth, idk luh. Like not very important sia. HAHAH. Anyways, see how uh. Also, I MISS FAITH! I wanna go find them tomorrow :) hope assembly in parade square, hoho.

English had spelling test (?) and we did some adjective worksheet. Joke la, Snorlax go write on the projector screen thing, then never write on board. Still want laugh and ask,"Who do one ah." Childish max. -.-
PE was next! Many peeps disappointed cause it wasn't actual PE lesson la, photo taking and height&weight only. heheh fail. 8D
I GREW ! 2CM , HOHO

Went to recess with Jasmine! Don't know why like not full one. Must be the 假面. HEEEHEEEEH :D Since wasn't full after, I went to buy egg tart. ^^ the aunty very nice, gimme hot 1.

I was struggling to stay awake in lit! Honestly, she fail as a teacher if what Ms Ang said is true. I'll go to that later. :D Hmm, the Chem teacher was surprisingly quite nice la. But she forgot to give me my Chem workbook. HAHAH! The lesson was real fun uh. She had us go up to the board and draw diagrams. Then she went around grading us with stars. Then suddenly got diamond pop up one, so she gave all of us diamonds, except for Joan, 3-4 star only. Then keep laughing la, funny max. :)

Maths was next! Okok, Ms Ang told us about this school in Korea/China? I cannot remember :D
She said that the students veh disciplined w/e, then the teachers were not allowed to talk more than 30% of the lesson, otherwise they fail as teachers (MsLLim) :D
But kinda made sense. If teachers talk so much veh distracting, cannot concentrate (LimLY) 8D

Physics was next, Mrs Chin went through the vernier calipers and micrometer screw gauge. To be honest, I totally forgot how to take reading for vernier calipers until she refresh my memory la. 8D

Walked to busstop with Amalina, then when walking back I realised that the Stitch I hung on my bag commit suicide, jumped off. Pangsai, sad la. That 1 veh nice sia. JWHFYWRYFVUINRQIUFGQ .

kthxforreading 8D bai.

No comments: